Ms. Pierre-Louis’ practice primarily focuses on commercial and insurance litigation, with insurance focus on health, life, and disability insurance litigation and payor/provider disputes.
Ms. Pierre-Louis is also experienced in complex litigation involving toxic exposures, product liability, and premises liability. Ms. Pierre-Louis previously served as an Assistant City Attorney for the City of Dallas in the Community Prosecution Division. During her tenure with the City of Dallas, Ms. Pierre-Louis successfully litigated cases against property and business owners whose properties harbored high crime and blight. Before joining the City of Dallas, Ms. Pierre-Louis was an attorney at a regional law where she managed the Pre-Litigation Department and litigated car accident, product liability, premises liability, and general liability cases.
Ms. Pierre-Louis received her law degree from Penn State Law where she served as the Justice of the William Penn Chapter of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International and a clinical fellow in the Family Law Clinic. She received her undergraduate degree in international business from Pepperdine University while working at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- J.D., The Pennsylvania State University School of Law, 2014
Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- B.S., International Business, Pepperdine University, 2011
- Named by the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers as “One to Watch” (November 2018)
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Politically Aware Committee, Chair
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation Fellow
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas