Mr. Colleluori has been with Figari + Davenport since its inception. His practice encompasses a wide variety of business and commercial disputes. Mr. Colleluori has represented directors and officers, underwriters, and accountants in securities litigation, Texas banks in lender liability and borrower litigation, and major corporations in fraud, employment, tortious interference, and other commercial disputes. He also has handled professional negligence matters, a significant number of class actions, and numerous other types of commercial lawsuits.
- Represented a major motion picture exhibitor in a highly-publicized land use dispute, in which an interlocutory summary judgment ruling and favorable appellate decision led to a successful settlement on behalf of the firm’s client.
- Successfully represented Don Nelson in his suit to recover $6.5 million in earned deferred compensation from the Dallas Mavericks.
- Successfully defended a Texas bank in a three-week jury trial of a multi-million dollar lender liability action.
- JD, New York University, cum laude, 1984
Order of the Coif
Staff Member, New York University Law Review, 1982-1983
- BA, Dickinson College, magna cum laude, 1981 Phi Beta Kappa
- Member of The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America under Business Litigation, 2006-2018
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America under Real Estate Litigation, 2014-2018
- Named a Texas Super Lawyer (Texas Monthly, 2005-2018)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in Dallas in Business/Commercial Litigation (D Magazine, 2016-2018)
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Fellow, Dallas Bar Foundation
Publications / Speaking Engagements
- Co-Author, Annual Survey of Texas Law – Texas Civil Procedure, SMU Law Review, 1990-2012 and 2015
- Obtaining Evidence/Discovery Under the New Rules, The Texas General Civil Practice Seminar, Stromar Educational Services, December, 1999
- Piercing the Corporate Veil and Successor Liability, Advanced Business Litigation Seminar, University of Houston, September, 1995
- Admissions and Interrogatories: Drafting Good Paper Discovery in a Complex Case, Advanced Evidence and Discovery Institute, University of Houston, August, 1995 and August, 1994
- Service of Process, Pleadings, and Parties, Federal Court Practice Seminar, State Bar of Texas, September, 1994
- A Survey of Recent Developments in Litigation Involving a Failed Institution, Civil Litigation Arising From a Failed Institution Seminar, SMU School of Law, November, 1992